There are very few magazines that I will actually pick up to read; Reader's Digest and Consumer Reports are about it. Today while I was waiting to get my tires rotated and balanced today at Sears, I was scanning through a Reader's Digest and came across this quote. Maybe it was the lousy day I had at work...maybe it was the fact that I am sick of hearing people complain about how terrible life is and not doing anything about it...maybe it is because I feel Americans take their freedom for granted. Whatever it was, this quote spoke to me. I even made an effort not to be upset at them or rude to them for taking over an hour and a half to rotate my tires.
For goodness sake, help your neighbor. Be accountable for your responsibilities. Do unto others and show kindness. Appreciate what you have. Okay, my rant is over. Sorry for the grainy, blurry picture. It was taken with my cell, and I don't have a steady hand.
