Saturday, August 20, 2011

Friends

I designed this as the front of a greeting card that I had printed. When you opened it up, the definition of "friend" was printed on the top half, and the bottom was empty for a written message. Friends come and go. There are best friends that will support you no matter what. Friends you hang out with when you need a laugh. The ones that you call when you are crying and need someone to listen.  Friends that you haven't seen in years, but that you pick right back up where you left off last. The ones you only know on message boards or blogs. I'm thankful for all of my friends :)

The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.  ~Elisabeth Foley
Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty.  ~Sicilian Proverb
True friendship comes when silence between two people is comfortable.  ~Dave Tyson Gentry